:: yEmz Blog~~

~ :: A pure heart symbolizes tranquillity,
easily creates cherished moments :: ~

About Me

My photo
Malaysia
hi my name is Azlina Hashim a.k.a. 'Yem'. Im a mother of 2 lovely kids and very hppy wit wht i have 2day. Live life the best way I can!

Hari ini...today!

hari ini...today...malas nak baca paper. ape dh jadik ngan Malaysia ari ni.. berita semua tentang dera, bunuh bayi/children yang tak berdaya melawan. Sedih, hiba, kecewa dengan sikap generasi hari ini. Betapa murah nyawa manusia. Kenapa begitu kejam. Tiada perikemanusiaan sedangkan haiwan yg ganas dan liar mampu menyayangi anak sendiri, kenapa tidak manusia!!

Skip all news related to such issue. Protes protes protes,..taknak baca surat khabar ..

Other issue tht annoys me--> Malaysian political issue, crap! Semua pihak mengaku benar, ngaku terbaik sbg pemimpin, same goes to the oppositions! claim themselves to be better than current leadership yet proving themselves fail as good/clean leaders day by day. I think they're even worse than the other party (the current govt). Pls stop all nonsense. kalau nak memimpin pon biar la ikhlas, baru berkat.

All I need is to have prosperous and peaceful Malaysia for me and my future generations. Long live MALAYsia!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

all aBOut daTE

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fifth Birthday tickers